- Mahler measures, K-theory and values of L-functions
- Subscribe to RSS
- Higher Regulators, Algebraic \(K\)-Theory, and Zeta Functions of Elliptic Curves
- Mathematics Subject Classification
Characteristic classes of flat bundles, Preprint Gabrielov A. Analysis and its Applications, 9 2 , , p. Gelfand I. Goncharov A. To appear in Advances in Mathematics.
- Best of Asian Erotica, Volume 1?
- Higher regulators and values of L-functions - Semantic Scholar.
- Teaching Young Children to Draw: Imaginative Approaches to Representational Drawing.
- L-Functions and Tamagawa Numbers of Motives | SpringerLink.
- Product description.
- Sea Horses?
- Bob Dylan: A Descriptive, Critical Discography and Filmography, 1961-2007, (2nd edition).
Hain R. Hopf H. Kummer E. Reine Ang. Lewin L. Structural Properties of Polylogarithms , L. Lewin, ed.
Gerhardt ed , G. New York, Lichtenbaum S. Matsumoto H. Moore C. MacPherson R. Bourbaki , Fev.
Mahler measures, K-theory and values of L-functions
Publ MSRI, no. A letter to D. Broadhurst June. Letter to the author. July Hautes Etudes Sci. Drinfeld V.
Leningrad Math. In Russian. Opera Omnia - Etingof P. International press.https://cumsmamelat.tk
Subscribe to RSS
Goncharov A. Letters, vol. K-theory e-print archive, www.
- Assembly math functions;
- Multilingualism in Mathematics Classrooms: Global Perspectives (Bilingual Education and Bilingualism).
- Higher Regulators, Algebraic $K$-Theory, and Zeta Functions of Elliptic Curves.
- Higher regulators and values of L-functions!
- Veröffentlichungen MathSciNet?
- coejesipovic.gaaic geometry - Motivation for Suslin’s Rigidity Conjecture - MathOverflow.
- The Classical Polylogarithms, Algebraic K-Theory A nd ζF( n) | SpringerLink!
J Alg-geom e-print archive. Alg-geom e-print archive. Galois representations in arithmetic algebraic geometry Durham, , , London Math. Lecture Note Ser. Press, Cambridge, To appear.
Higher Regulators, Algebraic \(K\)-Theory, and Zeta Functions of Elliptic Curves
Grothendieck A.. Mimeographed note. Gelfand I. Properties and operations Press, New York-London,. Hanamura M.. Higher regulators, algebraic K-theory and zeta functions of elliptic curves. Matthias Wendt Matthias Wendt Sign up or log in Sign up using Google.
Mathematics Subject Classification
Sign up using Facebook. Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name. Email Required, but never shown. Featured on Meta. Unicorn Meta Zoo 8: What does leadership look like in our communities? What do you want to do in September for MO's tenth anniversary? Related Question feed.